CHECK IN TIME IS 1PM for RVs and 3PM for cabins.
If you would like to arrive prior to check in times please call ahead to be sure that your site or cabin is available.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12PM
SITE NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED UPON ARRIVAL. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A SITE ALLOCATION.
1. Cancellation made prior to 7 days before check in will receive a 90% refund.
2. Cancellation made after 7 days before check in will be charged for 1 night.
3. Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to check in will not receive a refund.
4. There will be no refund for early departure.
CEDAR CREEK RV PARK: PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Guests shall keep the perimeter of their unit clean, tidy, and rubbish free.
2. No site may exceed a maximum of 6 people. If a Guest’s immediate family is more than 6 people, please contact management for available accommodations.
3. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
4. All visitors must check in at the front office.
5. All RVs shall comply with applicable statutes, regulations and codes.
6. All buildings including cabins and rental trailers are strictly NON SMOKING.
7. A CLEANING FEE OF $200 WILL BE CHARGED FOR SMOKING IN CABINS OR RENTAL TRAILERS.
8. No RV or vehicle shall exceed 10 mph within the park.
9. All RVs shall be tagged and registered.
10. Quiet hours are from 8:00 pm-9:00 am
11. Other than RV use, no other use of water or sewer sources are permissible.
12. No outdoor pets are permitted.
13. Discharge of fire arms is prohibited.
14. All pet waste shall be picked up and properly disposed of by the Guest.
15. No fireworks are permitted.
16. No open fires are permitted in the RV area.
17. Contained charcoal grills are permitted.
18. No company may perform any service unless it is preapproved in writing by the manager.
19. Any permitted service shall be the financial responsibility of the Guest.
20. Any damage to the park or its improvements is the financial responsibility of the Guest whether caused by the Guest, the Guest’s guests, licensees or invitees.
21. Tent camping is prohibited except in designated areas.
22. All cigarette/cigar butts shall be disposed of properly.
23. Unlawful drug use is not permitted.
24. Management reserves the right to change, rescind, or modify any rules and regulations at any time without notice.
BATHROOMS & SHOWERS
In order to keep our bathrooms and showers as clean as possible for our guests, they are closed daily from 11am to 12:30pm for cleaning.
1. For cabin rentals: . All pets must be declared at the time of reservation. Undeclared pets will incur a fee of $100. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TINY HOUSE.
2. Cedar Creek Guests are responsible and liable for any personal injury or damaged caused by their pet with regards to another Guest’s personal property or person, as
well as caused injury to guests of another Guest. Guests are also responsible and liable for any personal injury or damage caused by their pet to outside contractors, lawn care people, maintenance people, meter readers, etc. and their property, as well as Cedar Creek employees and Property.
3. All pets are considered indoor pets. Pets must be on a hand held leash, accompanied by an adult Guest at all times when outside of the Guests home.
4. Certain breeds of dogs will not be allowed or accepted at Cedar Creek.
5. All domestic household pets are required to be inoculated according to all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances and shall wear identification tags.
6. When walking pets on Cedar Creek property, the pet owner is required to carry some type of container and tool to clean up your pet’s waste during your walk.
7. BARKING DOGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME.
PLEASE SHOW RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR BY NOT ALLOWING YOUR DOG TO
BARK AND DISRUPT THEIR QUIET AND PRIVACY. IF A BARKING PROBLEM
PERSISTS CEDAR CREEK MANAGEMENT MAY REQUEST THE DOG BE REMOVED
FROM THE PROPERTY.